Investigations Position: Open
Deadline: 9-30-11 thru 10-14-11
Successful applicants will help keep the community crime and violence free. You will be dedicated to protecting the safety of the people and keeping law and order in the community.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Be self-motivated and not need supervision to complete tasks.
• Have completed 8 years of Patrol experience and 3 years of Investigations experience is Mandatory.
• Be motivated and complete all tasks as assigned by the Police Chief.
• Prepare all cases for the District Attorney and follow up on all criminal investigations.
• Will be on call nights, weekends and holidays
• Salary will depend on experience.
• Must be TCLEOSE certified and have basic investigators course.
• Applicant must have clean background: no arrests or detentions.
Investigation experience is mandatory.
Please complete the application and turn into the Sullivan City Police Department. You will be rquired to submit your resume.
Chief of Police Jose Anaya
Sullivan City Police Department