Rodriguez leads Hidalgo County District Attorney's raceWhen early voting results were released after polls closed at 7 p.m., Rodriguez had a lead in the race...04 March 2014Read More...
POLICE VEHICLE AUCTION
According to Texas Transportation Code 683 Sub Section B 683,012 the vehicles mentioned below will be auctioned on a Public Auction on Friday, February 17, 2012 at 10:00 AM at the La Joya Police Department located on the Northwest corner of U.S. Expressway 83 and Leo Avenue in La Joya, Texas 78560. Phone (956) 585-4855. Starting bids for the vehicles will be announced during the event. The item(s) are being auctioned as is, where is, and without warranty or guarantee of any kind. The item(s) is the sole responsibility of the purchaser from the moment the item(s) is purchased and paid for.
Vehicle Description VIN#
• 1994 Green Mazda Navajo 4F2C044X2RUM05377
• 1994 Brown Chevrolet PK 2GCEK19K0R1201263
• 1996 Green Ford Windstar 2FMDA5148TBA57350
• 1996 Blue Chevy Blazer 1GNDT13W2T2137052
• 1997 White Ford Expedition 1FMEU18W7VLA15010
• 1998 Red Dodge Caravan 2B4FP25B4WR746202
• 2000 Green Chevrolet Impala 2G1WF55K8Y9316790
• 2001 Blue Ford Windstar 2FMZA51451BA43215
• 2002 White Mercury Marquis 2FAFP71WX1X144505
• 2002 Gold Chrysler Town & Country 2C4GP54LX2R7525213, 2012
|< Prev||Next >|
The Progress Times is the hometown newspaper for the local communities of Mission, Sharyland, Alton, Palmview, La Joya and surrounding areas in Western Hidalgo County. We have a staff of veteran reporters who work diligently every week to bring our readers the latest news as it affects their hometown area and people.