The Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a Public Hearing on Wednesday, August 10, 2011, at 5:00 pm at the City Hall’s Council Chambers, 1201 E. 8th Street, Mission, Texas, in order to consider the proposed abandonment of the following public right-of-ways recorded as follows:
• Pino Street between Blocks 10 & 11, Alta Vista Subdivision
• Granjeno Street between Blocks 7 & 10, Alta Vista Subdivision
• The 10’ alley in Block 10, Alta Vista Subdivision
• The 10’ alley in Block 11, Alta Vista Subdivision
• The 10’ alley in Block 7, Alta Vista Subdivision
Anyone interested is invited to attend and provide their input on the above subject matter(s).
Anna Carrillo, City Secretary
City of Mission
|< Prev||Next >|
The Progress Times is the hometown newspaper for the local communities of Mission, Sharyland, Alton, Palmview, La Joya and surrounding areas in Western Hidalgo County. We have a staff of veteran reporters who work diligently every week to bring our readers the latest news as it affects their hometown area and people.