- Category: Uncategorised
- Written by News Service
"Our only regret . . . is that we waited a whole year to advertise in the Progress Times."
Texas Citrus Fiesta
"The results of advertising and running press releases with them regarding our non-profit organization are great. The proof is in the attendance that we have. We can brag about our parade with participants and spectators that number 100,000 people!"
MCM Sporting Goods
"Progress Times has the best staff that we have ever worked with"
The Progress Times is the hometown newspaper for the local communities of Mission, Sharyland, Alton, Palmview, La Joya and surrounding areas in Western Hidalgo County. We have a staff of veteran reporters who work diligently every week to bring our readers the latest news as it affects their hometown area and people.
The average circulation of the Progress Times/The Progress is approximately 8,000 and increases when our winter visitors are here. The newspaper is delivered to subscribers, newsstand and locations in Mission and the following towns and communities which are dependent upon Mission for their goods and services:
Abram ··· Alton ··· Cantu ··· Granjeno ··· La Joya ··· Madero ··· Palmhurst
Palmview ··· Penitas ··· Perezville ··· Sullivan City ··· Sharyland
LOCAL NEWS APPEAL
The Progress Times is the best advertising buy for businesses in the Mission area. Our local news coverage of city, school and local government as it affects Mission and the surrounding area has won extensive readership both in and around Mission. We have found that people are most interested in the news that affects them at home. That's the local news. People read the Progress Times for the hometown news. And that's good news for your business.
Here Is Why You Should Advertise In The PROGRESS TIMES and THE PROGRESS
- The TIMES reaches more households in Mission and the surrounding communities than any other newspaper. The TIMES provides market coverage of the greater MISSION area with home delivery, newsstand and mail delivery in the greater Mission area.
- The TIMES reaches the Winter Texan market with delivery to Mission-area RV and mobile home parks during the winter tourist season.
- Advertising Builds Your Business. The TIMES is a highly efficient and economical way to attract customers to your business. It is like having your own salesman call on each of our readers to present your sales message.
Remember...Regular advertising is important to any business. The benefits of advertising include...
- Builds traffic
- Provides a necessary edge over your competition
- Upgrades your overal image
- Spotlights your fastest selling products and services
- Reduces excess inventory
- Establishes your location
- Announces cost-saving products and services
- Creates a firm niche in ou local marketplace
- Reminds former customers of additional products and services
- Creates Top of Mind Awarenes.
For more information contact:
Dan Brunson or Lindslee D. Brunson
P.O. Box 399
1217 N. Conway
Mission, Texas 78573
P: (956) 585-4893
F: (956) 585-2304
Email : email@example.com