Fair, 77 F
Wed - Partly Cloudy. High: 92 Low: 76
Thu - Partly Cloudy. High: 92 Low: 77
Fri - PM Thunderstorms. High: 90 Low: 75
Sat - Scattered Thunderstorms. High: 88 Low: 75
Sun - PM Thunderstorms. High: 87 Low: 75
Full Forecast at Yahoo! Weather
(provided by The Weather Channel)
PALMHURST—H-E-B now has more in store for customers with the addition of thousands of new products in every major department throughout the Palmhurst store. Customers will find a bigger product assortment, broader brand selections and enhanced organic items.
To showcase all of the new product offerings now available at the Palmhurst H-E-B, customers are invited to sample their way through the store during the “My Palmhurst H-E-B Sampling Showcase,” scheduled for Saturday, May 3, from noon until 6 p.m. A sampling card will be given to each customer as they stop at food stations to taste the many new products available.
Customers will also have the chance to enter to win free groceries for a year.
Some of the new product additions to the Palmhurst lineup include:
- More fresh meats: Enhanced selection of meats to include prime beef, natural beef, natural chicken, natural veal, natural lamb and choice beef steaks. Market Deli added a large variety of premium bacon, premium sausage, and multiple new national brand meats and cheeses.
- More fresh seafood: Enhanced selection of salmon, refrigerated fresh seafood tray packs, oven ready products and seasoned fish fillets, as well as other fresh seafood options, including whole fish, fillets, oysters, crab and shrimp.
- More Bakery Options: Additional varieties of Mexican pastries, as well as a new ice cream section that includes H-E-B Creamy Creations ice cream cakes and an extended selection of Jon Donaire’s ice cream that includes ice cream cakes and cupcakes.
- More Deli Choices: Additional assortment of Boars Head deli, grab and go, and enhanced Flaming Bird selections.
- More General Merchandise: Enhanced assortment of premium hair care brands to include John Frieda, Organix, Nexxus, Infusium and L’Oreal Ever Pure.
- More Grocery Products: Enhanced assortment throughout the grocery department to include increased assortment in novelties, frozen food meals, specialty breads, and a larger selection of national brand items have been added throughout the store.
Palmhurst H-E-B customers will also see more choices when it comes to organic items. The new line of H-E-B Organics focuses on everyday pantry staples such as canned tomatoes and vegetables, cereal, crackers, specialty spreads, coffee, salad dressing, potato and tortilla chips. Additionally, the H-E-B Palmhurst store added more organic produce items to include carrots, apples, bananas, citrus, pears, tomatoes, and a variety of organic meat and dairy choices.
“I am excited to see all of these new products available at my H-E-B store,” said Palmhurst Mayor Ramiro J. Rodriguez Jr. “I love that I can now find everything I need at one store, and not have to make several trips for the things I need. Thank you H-E-B for giving us more choices when we shop.”
“We are committed to providing our Palmhurst customers with an array of quality services and products at everyday low prices they can depend on,” said Linda Tovar, H-E-B senior manager, Public Affairs. “Palmhurst is a wonderfully diverse community, and we want to be sure that all customers find the products, brands and quality merchandise they’ve come to expect from H-E-B."
|< Prev||Next >|
The Progress Times is the hometown newspaper for the local communities of Mission, Sharyland, Alton, Palmview, La Joya and surrounding areas in Western Hidalgo County. We have a staff of veteran reporters who work diligently every week to bring our readers the latest news as it affects their hometown area and people.