Significance of Game: 5A Division I Area Football Play-Off Game
Teams Involved: Sharyland Rattlers vs Harlingen Cardinals
Home Team: Sharyland Rattlers
Date of Game: Friday November 23rd, 2012
Site of Game: Weslaco ISD “Bobby Lackey Stadium”
Start Time of Game: 7:30 p.m.
Gates will Open at: 5:45 p.m.
Admission to Game:
· Reserved Tickets – $8.00
· Students – $4.00 (There will only be 500 Student Tickets available for this game). Once all Student Tickets have been sold, students will need to purchase Reserved Tickets.
· There will be No General Admission Tickets sold for this Game (Only Student and Reserved Tickets)
· All Tickets at the Gate will be – $9.00
Ticket Sales Information:
Tickets will be sold in the Sharyland Athletic Office (Main Gym) from 7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday November 20th and 21st and on Friday November 23rd from 7:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
· Season Ticket Holders – On Tuesday November 20th (only) you may purchase your Tickets in Sections E, F, G, H, and I. These sections are from the 40 yard line to the 40 yard line. You may purchase up to twice the amount of tickets that you had purchased during the Regular Season. Example: If you had 4 Season Tickets at Rattler Stadium this year you may purchase up to a total of 8 Reserved Tickets in these sections for this game.
· Non-Season Ticket Holders – On Tuesday November 20th you may purchase your Tickets in Sections D, J, K, L, and M. These seats range from the 30 yard line to the goal line. There is a maximum of 10 tickets per person for these sections.
· All Remaining Reserved Tickets – On Wednesday November 21st and Friday November 23rd all remaining Reserved Tickets will be available to all. There will still be approximately 300 + tickets available in Sections E, F, G, H, and I on Wednesday morning. There could be more in these sections if the Season Ticket Holders do not purchase their maximum allotted number of tickets.
· The Sharyland High School Band and Diamonds will be seated in Section B
· The SHS Student Body will be seated in Section A and possibly part of Section C.
· All Seats at “Bobby Lackey Stadium” are excellent.
|< Prev||Next >|
The Progress Times is the hometown newspaper for the local communities of Mission, Sharyland, Alton, Palmview, La Joya and surrounding areas in Western Hidalgo County. We have a staff of veteran reporters who work diligently every week to bring our readers the latest news as it affects their hometown area and people.