“People over Politics.” This phrase has led me, Henry Rodriguez, to humbly ask for your vote and support in my campaign for Mission City Council Place 1.
I am the son of the late councilman Arnulfo ‘Tatan’ Rodriguez and Irma Rodriguez. My eight siblings and I were born and raised in the City of Mission. I have two children, Scott Daniel Rodriguez and Sujei Klariss Rodriguez.
Like my father before me, I am also a small business owner and operator of
Tatan’s Barber Shop in the heart of Mission.
I am dedicated to run in this election after years of listening to the citizens of Mission, listening to their concerns, and their hopes for the continued betterment and growth for the city we call home, and love.
I was raised to believe that those enlisted with the trust of these citizens were to be held accountable for those same citizens, regardless of the current political atmosphere or person’s demographic, or economic situation. I will strive to give each individual a voice and representation.
I humbly ask all citizens of Mission for their vote, and support of my campaign. When elected I pledge to be your public servant and representation. Accountability and availability will be the driving principles so that I may be of service.
Please vote for Henry Rodriguez Mission City Council Place 1, May 5, 2018.
- Attended Our Lady of Guadalupe School
- Graduate of Mission High School 1976
- Graduate of McAllen Barber College
- Attended Pan American University
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor
- Certified Faith Based Counselor
- Former Board Member South Texas Economic Development Corporation
- Current Board Member Hidalgo County Housing Authority
- Current Board Member Boys & Girls Club of Mission, Texas