Several county offices will be closed to the public today following the aftermath of Hurricane Hanna.
The following offices will be closed:
- The Hidalgo County Courthouse (all Courts, District Clerk’s Office, County Clerk’s Office, and supporting departments).
- All Hidalgo County Tax Office locations, including offices located in Alamo, Edinburg, Elsa, McAllen, Mission, Pharr, San Juan, and Weslaco.
- Office of the Criminal District Attorney, Ricardo Rodriguez, Jr.
- Hidalgo County Treasurer’s Office. For assistance, call 956-318-2506.
- Luis Garza, Justice of the Peace 3.1. Constituents may pay traffic citations at pay.hidalgocounty.us.
- Juan Jose Peña, Jr., Justice of the Peace 3.2. For assistance, email email@example.com.
- Jason Pena, Justice of the Peace 5.1. For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hidalgo County Precinct 4 Brush site is closed until further notice. Precinct 4 offices will remain open.
Normal operations are expected to resume Tuesday, July 28, 2020.