Skip to content

USDA Notice

Orchard Estates Apartments

1100 S. Stewart Blvd. • Alton, TX 78573     (956) 580-6933

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination,

complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online

at http:/, or at any USDA

office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter

containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed

complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture,

Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W.,

Washington D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.

Come in to prelease your next home!

Leave a Comment